Robert N. Reimondo
Robert N. Reimondo is an experienced civil and criminal litigator. With over fifteen years of experience, Mr. Reimondo is a tenacious advocate for his clients and is responsive to their needs. Mr. Reimondo has applied his experience to a number of areas of the law, including family law matters, criminal cases, will and estate planning, personal injury cases, wrongful death cases, worker’s compensation death cases, business organization, and general civil litigation. Mr. Reimondo has been successful in farm sales and other real estate matters as well.
Mr. Reimondo is also an experienced civil and family law mediator. Mr. Reimondo’s insight and guidance as a mediator has helped resolve many complex cases that were thought to be too contentious to be settled. Mr. Reimondo’s office layout and helpful staff assist in the mediation process.
Mr. Reimondo was born in Galion, Ohio and raised in Anderson, Indiana. He completed his preparatory education at Wabash College and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1993. He completed his legal education in 1997 at Indiana University School of Law. Mr. Reimondo was admitted to the Indiana State Bar and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern District and Southern District of Indiana in 1997. Mr. Reimondo is a member of the Montgomery County, Hendricks County, and Indiana State Bar Associations. Mr. Reimondo is a member of Rotary International and a past president of the Rotary Club of Crawfordsville, Indiana.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1997
- Wabash College
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1993
- Rotary International, Past President
- Rotary Club of Crawfordsville, Indiana
- Montgomery County State Bar Association, Member
- Hendricks County State Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Personal Injury
- Divorce & Family Law
- Family Law & Civil Mediation
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- Agricultural Law
- Trials and Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1997