About Capper Tulley & Reimondo
Capper Tulley & Reimondo was founded in 1907, providing individuals and businesses in Central Indiana the wide spectrum of legal services for their business, agricultural and personal needs. For more than 100 years, we have provided effective solutions and honest counsel to clients in Montgomery and Hendricks counties.
Learn more about our attorneys, their backgrounds and their individual accomplishments by clicking on their names below:
As lifelong Hoosiers, the attorneys of Capper Tulley & Reimondo are committed to meeting the diverse needs of the Central and West Central Indiana communities. Our award-winning attorneys work tirelessly in and out of the courtroom to give our clients peace of mind for an array of legal problems, including:
- Agricultural issues, from land use to labor agreements
- Business law concerns, including entity formation and human resources advising
- Criminal defense cases, including those that involve the termination of parental rights
- Divorce proceedings and related family law concerns
- Estate planning, administration and probate
- Real estate disputes and municipal law compliance
- Accident litigation and other problems requiring civil litigation
We also provide mediation services to resolve disputes for families and conflicting parties without the expense and frustration of litigation.
For all clients, we strive to be mindful of their legal, financial and personal needs as we help guide them toward the resolution of whatever legal situation they find themselves facing.
We’re Ready To Help. Contact Us Today.
Contact Capper Tulley & Reimondo in Crawfordsville to discuss your legal needs in detail with an experienced attorney. To better serve you, we also have an office in Brownsburg. Call 765-362-7340 or send us an email through our secure online form to book your first appointment.